The method I am sharing with you right now will probably boot your AJAX skills.
Just for the record:
AJAX is a developer’s dream, because you can:
- Update a web page without reloading the page
- Request data from a server – after the page has loaded
- Receive data from a server – after the page has loaded
- Send data to a server – in the background
So without wasting your much more time let’s get our hands dirty with some AJAX 🙂
Things You need:
- MAIN PAGE – A page from where you will send request to another page without reloading current one or navigating to other page
- SOURCE PAGE – It’s generally written in server side scripting language eg. PHP
Now We are done, the key part is server side scripting language needs fully executed just like loading new web page but it doesn’t look dynamic so AJAX comes into play.
JUST FOCUS FOLLOWING 2 PARTS TO GET ENOUGH ABOUT AJAX.
Don’t worry the source code of these two files are available HERE on my github repository!
If you have any query or suggestions Drop your responses below in comments. I will be happy to help you 🙂